To find Zen in the unpredictable backcountry conditions you need a jacket that can keep up on both the high output ascents as well as the stormy descents, and that's exactly where the Oyuki Nimi YamaPro 3L Jacket thrives. Styled with a relaxed freeride fit the Goshiki Jacket is feature packed to meet the demands of hunting pow on backcountry adventures, sidecounty missions, and stacking lap after lap on stormy resort days. YamaPro™ Always Dry technology keeps you protected from the elements with 20K/20K waterproof breathability. Designed with articulated patterning that allows you to move freely without compromise, plus backpack compatible pockets and a big, helmet-compatible storm hood, this jacket delivers performance from the skin track to the pillow line.
- Performance Two-Way Mechanical Stretch
YamaPro™ Always Dry Technology – Designed and tested in Niseko, Japan to keep you Always Dry and on the mountain longer. Oyuki’s YamaPro™ has been rigorously tested to meet the relentless demands of riding big snow.
- 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathability
- Premium Japanese Technical Materials
- Custom Toshikazu Nozaka Artwork
- Standard Fit
- Articulated Performance Patterning for Fit and Mobility
- Hand Warmer and Chest Pockets
- Secure Interior Pocket for Essentials
- Interior Mesh Pocket for Larger Items
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Direct Interior Access Pocket – Designed to align perfectly with the Oyuki Insulator chest pocket or Oyuki bibs' chest pocket.
- Pit Ventilating Zips with Under Arm Gusset
- Backpack Compatible Pockets and Zips
- Helmet Compatible Storm Hood
- Fully Seam Sealed with Custom Toshikazu Nozaka Artwork Tape
- Waterproof Exterior Zips
- Shaped Cuffs
- Powder Skirt