Be as cozy and protected as you need when the storm system rolls in.
The Picture Organic Exa Jacket features ultimate waterproofing and breathability, thanks to a 20K/20K membrane and a Teflon EcoElite™ PFC-free durable water repellent treatment. Thermal STD insulation adds 60 grams of full-body warmth, while the body-mapped construction incorporates a Thermal Dry system to wick away sweat if you start to over heat. The Picture Organic Exa Jacket just wants you to stay warm and have fun.
- Thermal Dry System Wicks Sweat
- Adjustable Ergonomic Hood
- Fully-taped Seams
- YKK® Waterproof Zippers
- Stretch Snow Skirt
- Wrist Gaiters with Thumbholes
- Jacket to Pant Interface
- Goggle Cleaner
Face Fabric: 58% Bio-sourced Polyester, 42% Polyester Dobby
- Bio-sourced fabrics are made from sugarcane by-products unsuitable for human consumption.
Teflon Eco elite™ PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent Treatment
- A renewably sourced, non-fluorinated (PFC-free) fabric treatment for durable water repellency and is manufactured with 60% renewably sourced raw materials.
Membrane: 20k Waterproofing, 20k Breathability
Insulation: 60g Thermal STD Insulation
Lining Material: Core Max Lining
Pockets: Ski Pass Pocket, Inner Zippered Pocket
Vents: Pit Zips
Straight Fit / Long Back / Adjustable Hem
Material: Bio-sourced Polyester, Recycled Polyester
Construction Type: 2 Layer
Waterproof Rating (mm): 20,000
Breathability (g): 20,000
Fill Weight (g): 60
Seam Sealing: Fully Taped
Powder Skirt: Yes
Hood Type: Fixed Hood