The style is understated, but the comfort can't be overstated.
The Roxy Stated Jacket is a statement all its own, and frees you up to let your riding do the talking. It has a longer, freeride-inspired cut, complete with a light layer of insulation and a sturdy 15k waterproof breathable membrane. It's a perfect middle ground, with extended protection for the storm days, and a versatile weight that shines all season long.
- Roxy Hydrosmart Technology Integrated at Collar – Innovative fabric that cares for your skin. Hydrosmart fabrics are enriched with nourishing micro-capsules. When exposed to everyday friction, the micro-capsules burst, releasing their soothing benefits directly to the skin, continuously moisturizing it during and after exposure to harsh conditions.
- Fully Taped Seams
- 3-way Adjustable Fixed Hood
- Removable Taffeta Powder Skirt
- Snap-away Powder Skirt System
- Jacket-to-Pant Attachment System
- Aquaguard® Zipper
- Internal Stretch Wrist Gaiters with Finger Warming Tuck Away System
- Chin Guard
- Key Clip
- Lens Cleaner
Face Fabric: 100% Polyester
Membrane: 15K ROXY DryFlight® Technology – Water-resistant at a rate of 15,000mm, with a moisture management rate of 10,000gr / sqm / 24h. Roxy DRYFLIGHT® technologies are engineered to keep you warm, dry, and protected without the risk of overheating.
Insulation: Primaloft® Black Insulation 60% Eco | 40g – Forms a compact collection of air pockets that are water resistant, store body heat, block out the cold, and have an excellent heat/weight ratio.
Lining Material: Engineered Lightweight Polyester Taffeta with Brushed Tricot
Pockets: Chest Pocket
Hand Warmer Pockets
Sleeve Pass Pocket
Vents: Mesh Lined Underarm Venting
Fit: Tailored Extra Long
Roxy 1-year warranty