Intermediate riders deserve a boot that doesn't compromise performance and comfort, so it's a good thing the Salomon S/Pro Alpha 100 Ski Boots provide that and more.
With a fully heat moldable shell and 3D instep that gives you more space over the top of your foot, this narrow performance oriented boot gives you the tools you need to take it from the groomers to the steeps in no time.
- Last: 98 mm – Narrow last for slim to normal width feet with normal volume. Can be heat molded using the custom heat molding process to approximately 104mm in the forefoot.
- Custom Shell HD – Salomon's proven heat molding process makes boot fitting most feet quick and easy - the latest Custom Shell HD version is even quicker to mold than before. The thinner wall construction and new shell materials allow the foot to be closer to the shell and provide enhanced sensations, more power and direction energy transmission.
- 3D Instep Shell – This new construction refers to the construction of the lower shell. The thinner plastic and strategic positioning of the forefoot buckle deliver less pressure on the top of your foot, make for easier step in and out, and ensures stronger heel lock without putting unnecessary pressure on your foot.
- Flex Adjuster – The Flex Adjuster allows you to boost or smooth your flex.
- Flex: 100 – A medium flex for intermediate to advanced skiers.
- Power Spine
My Custom Fit 4D Perf
SHELL MATERIALS + DESIGN
- Cuff – Polyurethane with Custom Shell HD
- Shell – Polyurethane with Custom Shell HD 3D instep
4 Micro-Adjustable Riveted Aluminum 3D Buckles – Choose from 3 different positions of the instep buckle for optimum in-step comfort, full customization and personalized foot hold.
35 mm Velcro Strap
BOOTBOARD + FOOTBED
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Ski Boot Flex: Medium
- Forefoot Width: 98 mm
- Liner Type: Semi-Custom
- Flex Index: 100
- Boot Sole Type: Grip Walk (ISO 23223)
- Includes Tech Fittings: No
- Number of Buckles: 4