The Smith I/O MAG combines the quick and secure Smith MAG interchangeable lens system with ChromaPop™ lens technology delivering you complete optical clarity. The MAG system blends the convenience of an interchangeable magnetic lens system with the security of a quick lock detachment. The I/O MAG includes two lenses—a bright light and a low light performance lens—with ChromaPop™ clarity and Carbonic-X durability. Additional features include AirEvac ventilation for fog-free integration with Smith helmets, a revolutionary 5X anti-fog inner lens treatment, and a Responsive Fit frame designed for a contoured face fit. The I/O MAG is your best companion for an epic day on the mountain.
Fine tune your kit with additional or replacement goggle lenses for sunny conditions, variable conditions, and cloudy conditions. Expand your view here.
- Smith MAG lens change system uses magnets for quick, easy lens changes
- Spherical Carbonic-x lens for distortion-free optics and impact resistance
- 5X anti-fog inner lens for advanced fog-free performance
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Fits over the glasses (OTG) and is compatible with our optical docking system (ODS) prescription lens insert
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and fog-free performance
- QuickFit strap adjustment system lets you find the right fit fast
- Ultra-wide, silicone-backed strap stays put
- Three-layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture for a fog-free fit
- Responsive Fit frame adjusts to your face for a precise, comfortable fit
- Large fit; Low Bridge Fit for faces with a lower nose bridge and/or a wide or high cheekbone shape
- Two lenses: Bright light and low light ChromaPop™ performance tints
- Microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve