Large size flat lens model Squad XL.
Especially the upper and lower field of view is wide. Equipped with a thick strap that matches the oversized semi-rimless frame. Cool and unique design rather than a size-up model of Squad. Adopted a chroma pop lens made of molded polycarbonate, which is a collection of SMITH's highest technology without allowing any compromise in the lens. Amazing cost performance that can handle all weather conditions. Two chroma pop lenses are standard equipment (excluding dimming models).
- Flat carbonic X lens made of molded polycarbonate material
- Chromapop lens standard equipment (Squad XL, Squad)
- Eccentric processing is used for the outer lens to correct the distortion of the lens appearance
- Moisture that causes fogging Fog-X treatment processing that traps inside the inner lens
- 3 layers of dry wicks face foam that feels good to the touch