The Squad XL is Smith's largest cylindrical goggle. The massive cylindrical lens is made from molded carbonic-x material so it’s tough, but still has Fog-X technology and ChromaPop™ lens innovation for crystal clear vision. The oversized semi-rimless frame is matched with a new, larger strap; complete with fully integrated strap connection point that delivers the function you need without extra moving parts. Essential technology and maxed out size ideal for the best days of riding.
Fine tune your kit with additional or replacement goggle lenses for sunny conditions, variable conditions, and cloudy conditions. Expand your view here.
- Cylindrical Carbonic-x lens for clarity and impact resistance with built-in Airflow technology for active ventilation
- Fog-X anti-fog inner lens for fog-free performance
- Available with ChromaPop™ lens: ChromaPop™ enhances contrast and natural color to make the details pop
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting, and fog-free performance
- Dual-slide strap for easy size adjustment
- Ultra-wide, silicone-backed strap stays put
- Three-layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture for a fog-free fit
- Responsive Fit frame adjusts to your face for a precise, comfortable fit
Asian Medium / Large fit; Available in Low Bridge Fit for faces with a lower nose bridge and/or a wide or high cheekbone shape
- Trilogy - ChromaPop™ Storm Rose Flash for low light conditions
- Black/Neon Wiggles Archive/Smith X Tnf - Chroma Pop Storm Blue Sensor Mirror Lens
- Microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve