Designed to better accommodate rounder shaped heads, the Smith x Oyuki Method MIPS Round Contour Fit Helmet is the culmination of two brands with one mission: SMASH POW! Beyond the eye catching Japanese-inspired artwork, this storm-ready noggin protector comes decked out with the latest and greatest safety innovations — including KOROYD® and MIPS® — for added peace of mind in the event of a crash. It also features Smith's AirEvac technology to ensure your goggles don't fog up on you when things heat up. If you're gunning for a helmet that delivers peak performance with style to match, look no further than the Smith x Oyuki Method MIPS Round Contour Fit Helmet.
Lightweight In-Mold Construction – Low profile in-mold designs combine a polycarbonate shell with EPS liner to provide superior impact protection and extreme light weight.
Zonal Koroyd® Coverage – For lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection. Koroyd® provides superior impact absorption, design flexibility, and ventilation when compared to materials traditionally used in helmet construction. By utilizing crumple-zone cylinders that crush uniformly on impact, Koroyd® manages energy more efficiently with less volume than any other protection material on the market. Unlike traditional protection materials, Koroyd® cylinders absorb and convert more kinetic energy, while increasing airflow and reducing overall weight. Not all helmets are created equal.
- 8 Fixed Vents
- AirEvac™ Ventilation – AirEvac drives the warm air away from the goggle through external vents and internal channels in the EPS liner.
Round Contour Fit – Smith's Round Contour Fit helmets are designed specifically for rounder shaped heads with added width in the rear and a shorter length to minimize pressure point discomfort from front to back for a comfortable fit.
Self-Adjusting Lifestyle Fit System – Elastic in rear of liner adjusts to a range of head sizes.
- Removable Snapfit SL Ear Pads – Smith earpads, with their inner surface of technical materials, provide a comfortable seal from the wind and weather on even the stormiest days. For a warm spring day, remove the earpads entirely to reduce weight and maximize cooling. All earpads are fully removable and machine washable.
- Beanie Compatible
MIPS® System Equipped – In a helmet with the MIPS Brain Protection System, the shell and liner are separated by a low friction layer that allows the helmet to slide relative to the head in and angled impact.
- Aleck™ Audio System Compatible
- Designed for Ultimate Integration with Smith Goggles for Maximum Comfort and Venting
- Removable Goggle Strap Lock – For streamlined shell when goggles are worn under the helmet.
- Smith Helmet Bag Included
ASTM F 2040 / CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
Material: EPS, Koroyd
Helmet Style: Half Shell
Helmet Venting: Adjustable Venting
Audio: Not Included
Removable Ear Pads: Yes
Adjustable Fit: Yes
Weight (g): 400