The Cargo Insulated pants for boys feature easy urban styling and the waterproof protection of 10K shell.
Our patent Zip-Tech® jacket to pant interface joins forces with critically taped seams for powder-proof protection while the mesh-lined vents and an adjustable waistband let them dial in the perfect temperature and fit. Complete with Grow-Tech leg extender for a piece that grows with your grom.
- GORE-TEX 2-Layer Laminate Shell + PFCec Free DWR
- GORE-TEX Waterproof Breathable Membrane – Garments engineered with GORE-TEX product technology are durably waterproof, windproof, and combined with optimized breathability. Gore invests heavily in field testing to understand end user needs, which allows them to provide the GORE-TEX Guaranteed to Keep You Dry™ Promise.
- 60g Polyfill Insulation
- Taffeta Lining
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Stone Butt Patch – Extra material in the shape of the Volcom Stone added to the rear of pants for added protection and comfort on chairlift rides.
- Triple Reinforced Rise – Triple stitching through the inner rise of the pant for extra reinforcement to help or prevent pant crotch splits.
- V-Science Boot Gusset with Snap
- Boot Gaiters
Fit: Modern Straight Fit
Grow-Tech – Allows for length adjustments intended to make this pant last for seasons ahead.
Adjustable Inner Waistband – An added waist adjustment on the inner waistband of the pants to give you that custom fit with or without a belt.
Zip Tech® Jacket to Pant Interface – Whether waist deep in the backcountry or trying to one-up yourself in the park, nothing lowers motivation faster than snow jammed down your pants and up the back of your jacket. Volcom has officially patented Zip Tech®, their originally designed and heavily immitated jacket-to-pant interface that allows you to zip the powder skirt of virtually any Volcom jacket to any Volcom pant, keeping snow out and heat in with no restriction of movement. Falling has never been more enjoyable.