WNDR Alpine Intention 110 Camber Skis 2022
The Intention 110 is your ski for floating effortlessly through varied backcountry terrain.
The sidecut is shaped to rip and grip in a wide array of snowpacks at varied speed. The semi-cap sidewall construction provides incredible stability and energy transmission over edge while minimizing wear and tear. Descending, you may find yourself looking down to make sure they are still there, as the tapered sidecut symmetry precisely intersects with the early rise in the tip and tail. As a whole, the ski’s unique biobased materials and versatile geometry interact seamlessly to defy limitations and create an intuitive, stable, and nimble shape.
- Strength, Stiffness and Binding Retention data.
- Utilizes novel biobased materials derived from microalgae, designed from the ground up for ski performance.
- Gentle rocker lines paired with a medium turn radius result in a ski built for effortless slashing and pivoting.
- Designed, developed, tested, and fabricated in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Two camber profiles available for each length. Choose a shape for your skiing style - positive camber for widespread versatility and stability or reverse camber for the ultimate in playful, off-piste flotation.
Lengths: 164, 171, 178, 185, 192cm
Dimensions (Tip-Waist-Tail): 136-110-128mm
Radius: 17m @ 164cm, 19m @ 171cm, 21.5m @ 178cm, 22.5m @ 185cm, 23.5m @ 192cm
Weight (per ski): 2000 grams/4.4 pounds @ 185cm length
Binding Plate: Domestically sourced hardwood insert that’s 550mm long by 60mm wide and 4/5mm thick to avoid pullouts.
Edges: Industry standard 2.2mm hardened steel
Base Material: Black sintered high carbon UHMW treated with a penetrating biodegradable (No PFCs) all temp application provides long lasting performance without toxic chemical impact.
Tailblock: Updated 6.5mm thick with flush seams and skin tail notch
Composite: Triax woven fiberglass
Topsheet: Laminated ~51% ASTM D6866 biobased nylon and polyethylene textured topsheet
Medium overall with slightly stiffer tail than tips